Kali: Julie C. Sheppard
Marianna: Victoria Urquhart
Narration: Hugh Ritchie
Game Master: Sean Ballantyne
Jessica: Lada Darewych
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The Hostel X – is a sexploitation horror thriller story inspired by the 2005 film Hostel and it begins with the introduction of five couples from different parts of the world that is kidnapped by an underground secret society of elite gamblers and forced to play, participate and endure sex themed games of life and death in which they bet and gamble.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Horror, erotica, action
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it is an original idea that have not been done before.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
two dozen and ten dozen more to go.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
“Rather Be” by Clean Bandit feat.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Writing the VERY DISTURBING AND VERY GRAPHIC scenes.
Character development and story structure.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Filmmaking and business development.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox