Donald – Geoff Mays
Narration – Victoria Urquhart
Ag – Hugh Ritchie
Bert – Sean Ballantyne
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Norse Gods who command the living and undead to do their bidding set into motion a serious of pandemics toppling humanity, the gods themselves and move hell on earth.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Horror, Drama, Action Film, Thriller, Science Fiction Film, Comedy Horror
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Beautifully packaged buffet of intertwining creative stories makes this a movie must!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Two; Chasing the Zombie & Molly and Her Magical Monster Spray
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Sublime’s “What I got”
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The biggest obstacle I faced was tampering down my imagination to kept it in the realm of reality/possibility and most importantly to the heart of the screenplay. Also, I found myself overthinking parts of the screenplay, basically making things harder on myself then they needed to be.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I am also passionate about spending time with my family.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox