Velasquez – Hugh Ritchie
Vivian – Victoria Urquhart
Narration – Julie C. Sheppard
Sadie – Lada Darewych
Samson – Geoff Mays
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Sadie goes on a package holiday designed for serial killers and finds herself reunited unexpectedly with her daughter, another serial killer.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
A dark and humorous tale of greed, where capitalism has gone mad, revealing its “holidaymakers” as serial killers who want a slice of hedonism just like the rest of us. Its emotional heart unwinds unexpectedly as plot events force the lead characters Sadie and Samson to discover uncomfortable truths. In this overloaded genre market, it has the potential to be serialized.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Mulholland Drive and Videodrome.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About 14 months.
7. How many stories have you written?
Five screenplays. Six theatrical plays. I have written and directed theater and short film.
My work can be seen at
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
The Wichita Lineman by Glen Campbell (Timeless and heart-achingly simple.)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Co-writing can be tricky. it requires patience and respect for your writing partner.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Movies, of course!
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox