October 2017 Winning Feature Screenplay Winner
1. What is your screenplay about?
An isolated, deserted trailer park in the middle of the desert falls under control of escaped convicts. Two guys on a camping trip accidentally become prisoners in the park and their trip turns into a fight for survival.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Plays on everyone’s fears of being isolated, controlled by another human and put in an inescapable situation.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
John Carpenter’s HALLOWEEN
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What motivated you to write this screenplay?
Driving across the desert between Arizona and…
View original post 302 more words