1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s about hedonism and heroism. Chief engineer Ammy tries to help his estranged kids Rozo and Bud off his upturned cruise liner when it’s overrun by swimming zombies
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The genre is contemporary action horror.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This would make a cinematically exciting, at times amusing, and visually amazing movie. It satirises today’s obsessions with celebrity, entertainment and gambling and so on, but also ends on an ironic note of hope. Although there have been examples of zombies in water, this is the first with huge numbers of them swimming like demented sharks, as far as I know.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
Grossly exciting. Just two words? Maybe “sea zombies”.
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
View original post 490 more words