Watch the July 2016 Winning 1pg. Short Screenplay
TREED by Sally Spitzli
This is a black & white silent comedy short with subtitles.
Get to know the winning writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A woman uses a child to con a guy at Christmas.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a funny little black & white “short” that an audience would enjoy.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“The Wizard of Oz”
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I worked on the 1-page script a total of 5 minutes, but the story goes back decades. When I was a divorced parent of a little girl, times…
View original post 309 more words